If a vehicle’s check engine light is on, computer diagnostics will generally reveal the source of the problem. By hooking the car up to the computer diagnostics machine, Mastercare Automotive technicians can determine whether the problem stems from electrical issues, a bad sensor, or a faulty mechanism in the vehicle. If the check engine light is not on however, Mastercare Automotive technicians may have to rely on methods outside of computer diagnostics to locate and remedy the source of the problem. For this reason it is wise for drivers to leave their repairs to Mastercare Automotive technicians that can employ a range of techniques when servicing a vehicle.
Mastercare Automotive is your one stop repair shop for Auto Electrical Repairs. Your vehicle’s electrical system is quickly becoming an extremely sophisticated mix of machinery and computer technology. Many modern cars are leaving behind the traditional display of information in favor of digital readouts, including exciting new technology to assist you while driving. This can lead to one or two blown fuses causing all sorts of unexplained issues. The best thing you can do is to familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s electrical system and take a few precautions against any type of automotive electrical failure. The more you know about your own vehicle, the better you will be able to take care of it.
A/C & HEATING/COOLING SYSTEM REPAIRS
When something is wrong with your vehicle’s A/C or cooling/heating system, our ASE-certified technicians are standing by to make it right. From Water Pumps, Heater Cores, Radiators, Head Gaskets, & Thermostats, Mastercare Automotive does it all.
A/C & Heating Specialist — No one helps you keep your cool like Mastercare Automotive. Whether it’s routine maintenance or something more, Mastercare Automotive will make sure you’re riding in comfort mile after mile.
A/C & Heating/Cooling System Symptoms & Warning Signs:
- A/C system doesn’t cool vehicle to set temperature
- Fan/blower does not work when set in A/C mode
- Fan/blower is louder than usual
- Some or all of the dash controls do not work
- Heater, top and side vents, or defroster do not work
- A/C or engine makes loud noises when the heat or A/C is turned on
- Vehicle stalls or idles roughly when A/C is turned on
- Vehicle runs hot or overheats when A/C is on
- There is water on the car’s floor
- Electric engine cooling fan quickly cycles on and off
At the core of any vehicle is the engine. As one of the most critical components of a vehicle in conjunction with so many delicate, moving parts, it is vital to have an in-depth examination of all the components to keep the cost of the repairs low.
From the moment you notice your engine light to an entire engine replacement, Mastercare Automotive can repair anything under the hood. As auto engine repair experts, we have the tools, training, and team to take the necessary care when it comes to any of your engine repair needs. We know how complicated of a machine the engine is and how costly repairs can be, which is why we offer upfront pricing prior to repair. Our ASE certified technicians are fully trained in diagnosing and repairing the most complex engine services.
Stop everything. Our expertise in brake maintenance, repair and replacement is second to none. Trust Mastercare Automotive not only to keep you going, but to also help you stop.
Brake System Warning Signs:
- Brake or ABS warning light comes on
- Brakes grind with continuous loud metallic noise
- Brakes grab, causing jerky stops
- Your car pulls to one side when braking
- Brake pedal is either mushy or very hard to depress
- Brakes must be pumped to work properly
- Wheel(s) are excessively hot after short drives
- Brake fluid leaks are seen around any wheel or in engine compartment, near master cylinder
- Brake fluid very low or very dirty looking
- Brakes are smoking